CLIC Sargent’s Music Programme
CLIC Sargent is facing exceptional circumstances with the arrival of Coronavirus (COVID-19). As a result we are having to prioritise the critical support we are able to provide to young people and their families. We have had to make the difficult decision to put our Music Service on hold.
Our music programme runs projects throughout the year, which are all about YOU! From group work to individual opportunities, they’re a great way to improve your skills, boost your confidence and meet other young people with similar experiences and a love of music.
Our music programme offers:
- Mentorship from music industry professionals
- Developing singing and instrument skills
- Songwriting collaboration and arrangement
- Residential music workshops
- Studio recording
- A range of performance opportunities
Sandro Kaye, a young musician
It’s the best thing I’ve ever done being involved with the music programme. The experiences you get, the opportunities you get, and the people you meet just make it completely unforgettable."
Our virtual choir project
As part of our Virtual Choir project, a group of young cancer survivors each recorded themselves singing the same song in different locations – in recording studios, in their own homes and even from hospital beds. They released music videos in 2017, 2018 and 2019.
CLIC Sargent is still here for you if you need support.
In the first instance contact your CLIC Sargent Social Worker or Young People’s Community Worker, but if you don’t have one you can get in touch by any of these ways:
- Chat to us, using live chat on our website (use the blue chat button at the bottom right of the screen) Monday – Friday, 10am-4pm. You can connect with a Social Worker or Young People’s Community Worker through this service.
- Call us on 0300 330 0803, Monday – Friday, 8am-6pm
- Contact us via our online enquiry form