Our event partner Skyline has information on availability, locations, sponsorship and how to register on its website.
Signing up to take part is simple:
- Sign up to your chosen skydive through the Sign up button above and pay the £70 registration fee
- We ask that you commit to raising a minimum sponsorship of around £395-£450 (depending on location) for CLIC Sargent
- The cost of your jump is taken from the money that you raise and the remainder will help support children and young people with cancer, and their families.
What participants had to say
"Jumping 15,000ft out of an aeroplane isn't everyone’s idea of fun but the adrenaline and buzz was incredible! What better way to raise money for a truly inspiring and heart touching charity." CLIC Sargent supporter Natasha Bagshaw.
"The views from the sky are incredible and knowing I was raising money for an amazing charity made it so rewarding."
CLIC Sargent Supporter Adam Samuels
We're here for you
When you take on a challenge for us, we tailor our fundraising support specifically to you. Tell us what you need and we’ll get on it. The least we can do is show you how much we appreciate it.
- We'll send you a snazzy CLIC Sargent t-shirt
- We’ll shower you with advice, ideas and materials to get the money rolling in, and if you ever need us we’re only a phone call away.
Find out more
If you have any questions or simply want to know more about this challenge then get in touch on 0845 124 1188 or email: email@example.com.