This is a tough trek in the world of charity challenge events and takes us along the beautiful Machame route that approaches Kilimanjaro from the south, allowing gradual acclimatisation to the altitude and an excellent chance of reaching the summit. A tough but spectacularly rewarding route. On reaching the summit you will feel a sense of overwhelming achievement, a truly unforgettable charity challenge.
- Trekking 5,895m, way above the cloud line.
- Conquering the highest free standing mountain in the World
- Reaching the summit by moonlight and watching the sunrise.
"I felt an enormous sense of pride over the achievements we made as a team on the mountain."
Carl Williams, who took part in the Mount Kilimanjaro Trek and raised over £11,000 for CLIC Sargent.
Join Team CLIC Sargent
Sign up today for just a £449 registration fee.
Once registered, you can choose one of the following options:
- Pledge to raise a minimum of £4,100 in sponsorship for children and young people with cancer.
- Self fund the challenge by paying the balance of £2,050 yourself. We kindly ask you to raise as much sponsorship as you can.
For alternative dates, please visit the official Global Adventure Challenges website.
We have various dates in 2018 and 2019 to choose from:
- Sign up now - 11 October - 21 October 2018
- Sign up now - 20 June - 30 June 2019
- Sign up now - 19 June - 29 June 2019
We're here for you
When you take on a challenge for us, we tailor our fundraising and training support specifically to you. Tell us what you need and we’ll get on it. By joining Team CLIC Sargent, you’re helping to make a difference for children and young people with cancer. The least we can do is show you how much we appreciate it.
- You'll have free access to our online training zone
- We'll send you a snazzy CLIC Sargent t-shirt
- We’ll shower you with advice, ideas and materials to get the money rolling in, and if you ever need us we’re only a phone call away.