Join our team
Sign up now and guarantee your place with Team CLIC Sargent.
Register today for just £10. We ask that you pledge to raise a minimum of £500 in sponsorship. Each of our runners will receive lots of support and fundraising advice to help them prepare for their run in April 2019.
This money could pay for a family to stay in one of our 10 Homes from Home for two weeks.
CLIC Sargent's Homes from Home provide free self-catering accommodation near to specialist children's cancer treatment centres, which are often miles from a family's own home.
Already got a place
If you've already got your own place you can still join Team CLIC Sargent and help support young cancer patients and their families.
We don't ask you to raise a minimum amount if you've got your own place, we simply ask that you raise as much as you can in support of children and young people with cancer.
Join Team CLIC Sargent
When you run for us, we tailor our fundraising and training support specifically to you. Tell us what you need and we’ll get on it. By running for us, you’re helping to make a difference for children and young people with cancer. The least we can do is show you how much we appreciate it.
- You'll have free access to our new online training zone
- We'll send you a snazzy CLIC Sargent running vest
- A huge cheer and lots of encouragement as you pass our cheer point
- Free sports massage after your run along with refreshments in the charity village
- We’ll shower you with advice, ideas and materials to get the money rolling in, and if you ever need us we’re only a phone call away.