CLIC Sargent Homes from Home are havens for parents and families during treatment, reducing the financial cost and emotional strain of cancer so that families can stay together during the toughest times.
We can only create our Homes from Home for families of young cancer patients with your vital help. Please donate today so that we can provide a home stay for so many more children and young people with cancer, and their families.
How your money can help
- £5 could pay for bathroom items such as a cosy bathroom towel. CLIC Sargent loves providing beautiful soft towels to our Homes from Home guests. Reassuringly clean and fresh after the long journey to get treatment
- £10 could create a playroom or teenage space with age appropriate books and toys
- £35 could pay for kitchen items such as a toaster. Hot buttered toast is one of the best comfort foods. When your child has cancer simple things like a good toaster in CLIC Sargent Homes from Home makes a huge difference
- £289 could buy a washing machine for the laundry room, which is always in high demand with our resident and non-resident families
- £770 could enable a family to stay close to their child being treated at Southampton General Hospital by staying at Jean’s House for an average of 22 days
- £3,900 could create a homely and relaxing vibe through furnishings and décor in each family's living space
- £9,884 could create a warm welcome and additional support for families as they adjust to life away from home by funding a part time House Manager for six months
- £46,431 could create one of seven en-suite family bedrooms with the capacity for four guests
As a charity, we rely solely on voluntary income. We need you. Join our fight for young lives against cancer and donate now to help us raise the remaining £300,000 to relocate our Home from Home in Southampton.
For more information and other ways to support the appeal, please contact Jessica Dallyn at email@example.com.