Dive in and join CLIC Sargent's team of swimmers who swim across Britain's lakes and seas, raising thousands of pounds to help support young lives vs cancer.
If you're organising your own swimming challenge, or know of an event local to you that you'd like to take part in for CLIC Sargent, then we'd love to hear from you on 0845 602 4770 or firstname.lastname@example.org, or you can sign up to the team right here!
How your swim could help
Make your swim as fun or as challenging as you want! You can choose to swim by yourself, or take it on as a team.
You or your team could aim to raise a pound per metre you swim:
- 170 metres could pay for one family to receive our £170 grant, provided upon diagnosis, to help stop cancer costs spiralling
- 990 metres would accomodate one family to stay in one of our Homes from Home for one month
- 4,000 meters could fund one CLIC Sargent Nurse, who provide specialist care nationally and locally, for one month
The Great Swim Series
If you don't fancy organising your own swim, you can join hundreds of swimmers as they tackle Britain's most spectacular urban and rural swim series. Find the challenge that best suits you in the Great Swim series:
Don't forget to come back and sign up to #TeamCLICSargent once you have secured your place with the organisers.
"It was great fun and a brilliant atmosphere. The event was well managed and everyone had a good time."
CLIC Sargent Social Worker Siobhan, swimmer in 2013.
When you take on a swim for us, we tailor our fundraising and training support specifically to you. Tell us what you need and we’ll get on it. By joining Team CLIC Sargent, you’re helping to make a difference for children and young people with cancer. The least we can do is show you how much we appreciate it.
- You'll have free access to our new online training zone
- We'll send you a snazzy CLIC Sargent t-shirt
- We’ll shower you with advice, ideas and materials to get the money rolling in, and if you ever need us we’re only a phone call away.
Find out more
If you have any questions or simply want to know more about taking on a swim then get in touch on 0845 602 4770 or email email@example.com.