Choir secretary Susan Buckingham said: “We are a passionate, mixed-voice choir and would love to hear from anyone who is interested in signing with us.”
CLIC Sargent Fundraising Manager Anna Finnegan said: “They are an extraordinarily talented group led by Musical Director James Llewelyn Jones.
“They have shown CLIC Sargent incredible support over the years and we want to see it long continue.
“It would be so great to see enthusiastic, new members join in.”
The choir, which has been raising money for children and young people with cancer since 1982, are holding their annual Christmas concert at the Birmingham Town Hall on Friday 16 December 2016.
Join the choir
To find out more about joining the choir, please contact Susan Buckingham by emailing: secretaryMHC@gmail.com or for registration details visit the ‘Come and Sing’ section of Midlands Hospitals Choir website.
Rehearsals start on Tuesday 20 September at 7.15pm at Newman House Catholic Chaplaincy, 29 Harrison’s Road, Edgbaston, Birmingham, B15 3QS. Rehearsals are weekly leading up to the main night - Christmas is a-Coming!
Other ways you can get involved with the concert are by:
- Volunteering on the night
- Donating raffle prizes
- If you work for a company which would be willing to advertise in the programme (from £50)
- Sponsoring a piece of music (£20) or even the whole event (£2000)
- Taking some flyers to display locally
- Attending the event – to purchase tickets for the concert visit the box office