Leave a gift in your Will
Sleepovers, swimming, friends and school – these are just a few of the everyday moments that make childhood so special. And your support makes them possible for young cancer patients.
By leaving a gift in your Will to CLIC Sargent, you can help young cancer patients and their families, enjoy everyday moments in the future.
If you are thinking about remembering CLIC Sargent with a gift in your Will, here are four simple steps to help guide you:
1. Request our free information booklet by filling out the form below. It has everything you need to know, including the different types of gift you can leave, information on inheritance tax, and the amazing work your gift could help fund.
2. Think about family, friends and the causes you would like to remember in your Will. We know you’ll want to look after your family and friends first. But after your loved ones have been provided for, we hope you’ll find a place for CLIC Sargent in your Will. Any gift, large or small, can make a huge difference.
3. Write your Will for free through the National Free Wills Network! Alternatively, contact a Solicitor to amend or write your Will (The Law Societies in England/Wales or Scotland or Northern Ireland are a good place to start).
4. Make sure your solicitor has our registered address and charity numbers so they can accurately record a gift to CLIC Sargent in your Will:
No. 1 Farriers Yard
77 – 85 Fulham Palace Road
London, W6 8JA
Registered Charity number: England & Wales – 1107328, Scotland – SC039857
If you need any more information, feel free to get in touch:
- 0300 330 0803 (and select option 2)
We’ve teamed up with the National Free Wills Network to offer you the opportunity to write a simple Will, or mirror Wills for free. If you would like to use this offer:
- Get in touch – email your full name and address to email@example.com or call us on 0300 330 0803 (Option 2).
- The National Free Wills Network will send out an information pack including a list of your nearest participating solicitors
- Choose a listed solicitor and make an appointment.
This is a limited offer, so please take advantage now if you’re interested. Most of the people who use the service choose to include a gift to CLIC Sargent, however there’s no obligation to do so.
CLIC Sargent will cover the cost of writing a simple Will, or mirror Wills. If whilst drafting your Will(s) your solicitor decides that your requirements are more in depth, then they may ask you to cover any additional costs.
If you are administering an estate in which a gift has been left to CLIC Sargent (or our predecessor charities – Sargent Cancer Care / Cancer & Leukaemia in Childhood), please get in touch with our Legacy Gift Manager, Tom Newton, who will be able to help.
Tom is based at our Bristol office. You can contact him:
- By post: CLIC Sargent, 4th Floor – Northgate, Whitefriars, Lewins Mead, Bristol, BS1 2NT
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- By phone: 0300 330 0803 (and select option 2)
We have executor guides available on request which should provide you with all of the information you need.
This October, we’re asking local solicitors to donate their time and expertise to join our fight for young lives against cancer by helping our supporters to write or amend their Will.
Request your free information booklet
Order your free information booklet below and find out how a gift in your Will could one day make a difference. It has everything you need to know, including the different types of gift you can leave, information on inheritance tax, and the amazing work your gift could help fund.