Office and warehouse volunteers
Whether you're in it for the skills development or just want to contribute towards our work, there's nothing quite like volunteering in a CLIC Sargent office or in our warehouse.
Take a look at the roles we have available in our London and Bristol offices or in our Bristol warehouse and complete the form at the bottom of the page to apply. You’ll be working in busy teams who all have their eyes on the ultimate goal, making sure all children and young people with cancer, and their families, receive the support they need, when they need it.
Our eBay, Amazon and online shops are a really important part of our fundraising. We’re looking for volunteers to be part of our success.
What will I be doing?
- Supporting the sorting of stock and items to sell
- Packing and sending out orders to our customers who are supporting CLIC Sargent
- Working as part of a team who are dedicated to excellent and efficient customer service
Our team will make sure you’re fully trained in your tasks and have a proper induction to CLIC Sargent. We’re looking for someone to join us for a morning, afternoon, or full day between Monday and Friday.
Our award winning eBay team are looking for volunteers like you! If you enjoy working in a fast-paced team and are looking for an opportunity to develop writing and marketing skills, this is the role for you.
What will I be doing?
- Researching donated goods to help get the highest price for items (we get lots of collectors’ items!)
- Creating appealing auction listings to maximise interest in items
- Photographing items so they look their best to potential buyers
IT literacy is essential in this role and you’ll be fully trained on use of the eBay store and inducted to CLIC Sargent. You’ll be available to give one morning, afternoon or full day per week, between Monday and Friday.
Our award winning eBay team are looking for volunteers like you! We need packers to help make our eBay service run smoothly and efficiently.
What will I be doing?
- Working in the warehouse part of the office preparing bought items to be sent to customers
- Working as a team to ensure customers receive the correct item in a timely and secure way
In doing this you’ll be providing an excellent customer service which will help customers keep coming back to us. We’ll make sure you’re fully inducted and trained to CLIC Sargent and in your role. You’ll have bundles of enthusiasm and enjoy working as part of a team.
The role will be based in our Bristol office alongside the People Development Coordinators to assist in the organisation and administration of national training programmes for our staff. This is a brilliant opportunity for someone looking to get into learning and development, or for someone who is a bright hand at organisation and administration. You will need to be a whizz with computers, enjoy problem solving and be well organised and great at providing excellent customer service.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join our friendly and professional Bristol based team in order to gain valuable experience and contribute to the vital work that CLIC Sargent does to support children and young people during their cancer journey.
Full support and training for the role will be given; you’ll be given unique opportunities to develop your own skills and understanding of learning and development in the charity sector.
If you love working with people to achieve great things and have amazing organisational skills, this could be an ideal opportunity for you!
As the Resourcing Project Volunteer you would be helping us create a recruitment toolkit which meets the needs of different areas of the organisation and helps us attract brilliant people to work for us.
- Working with the resourcing project team to scope out questions to ask managers so we can understand and document their department requirements for various stages of the recruitment cycle and our recruitment system
- Researching and collating the Information Managers and HR requirements
- Talking to managers across the organisation to compile and collate their requirements
We are looking for someone who gets excited about making a difference and getting things done, has great organisational skills and who is good at understanding other people’s viewpoints.
You need to be able to use Office packages including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook .
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone considering a career in recruitment or who is looking to gain valuable experience by volunteering within an HR team to deliver a vital and exciting project.
Still not sure?
If you’ve not fallen in love with one of these roles, do not fear! Get in touch with our team letting them know where in the UK you are and if you have an idea of the type of volunteering you want to do. Someone will be in touch to help you decide which role is the right match for you. Just email: firstname.lastname@example.org.