Fundraise online from home
Life on hold? That’s nothing new for young cancer patients. Cancer wants to destroy lives, and it isn’t stopping for coronavirus. Young cancer patients urgently need your support, now more than ever. And, with platforms like JustGiving and Facebook, it's never been easier to fundraise online.
Easy ways to raise money online
Set up a JustGiving Page
Whatever type of fundraising you’re doing, setting up your own personalised JustGiving page online is a quick, easy and secure way for people to support you.
How to create a JustGiving page?
- Visit justgiving.com/clicsargent
- Click ‘fundraise for us’ and follow the step by step instructions
- Don’t forget to include your story of why you’re fundraising for CLIC Sargent and a photograph, so people know exactly why they should donate.
- Once your page is created get sharing on social media and by email
We have plenty of top tips to help make the most out of your JustGiving page. click here to find out more, or alternatively get in touch with us on 0300 330 0803.
Set up a Facebook Fundraiser
Collecting donations online has never been easier with Facebook Donate. All money raised will be sent directly to CLIC Sargent and you’ll be able to easily share your fundraising target with friends and family via Facebook.
How do I set up a Facebook donate page?
- Make sure you are logged into your Facebook account
- Go to your home page, and look on the left side column. You should see the ‘fundraiser’ option. Click on this.
- You should then see ‘select a charity’, type in CLIC Sargent
- You’ll then be asked to set a fundraising target – set your sights high!
- Don’t forget to include your story of why you’re fundraising for CLIC Sargent and a photograph, so your friends know exactly why they should donate.
- Once you’ve finished hit create and your page is live! Share with your online networks regularly.
Do some virtual fundraising
Had your fundraising event postponed? Don’t let that stop you. CLIC Sargent doesn’t get government support so every penny we spend on our vital services to support families has to be fundraised. Support us by doing some virtual fundraising now.
Player vs Cancer
Player vs Cancer is the perfect opportunity for gamers of all abilities to support children and young people with cancer, by doing something they love – gaming.
Get inspired and find out how you can turn your passion for gaming into donations for our fight for young lives against cancer.