Digital Innovation Forum
Join CLIC Sargent's network of digital leaders who are using great ideas to stop cancer destroying young lives.
The aim of the forum is to challenge thinking and inspire innovation for the design and delivery of CLIC Sargent’s strategic digital plan.
The forum will be a 60 minute round table discussion or debate. The meetings will take place three or four times per year, initially as breakfast meetings in central London locations, where possible.
Each discussion will consist of between six to 10 professionals with up to two digital leaders from CLIC Sargent in attendance.
We are hoping to use the Digital Ideas Forum to answer questions such as:
- What opportunities does a cashless society present for income generation?
- How can we use digital to build better and longer lasting connections with service users and supporters?
- What does an effective IT support function look like in 2019?
- How can charities harness the power of AI and machine learning for social good?
- How can we continue to experiment and innovate in lean times?
- How do we balance creating great user experience alongside capturing the data we need?
- What different ways could we be using digital to reach children and young people going through a significant life change such as a cancer diagnosis?
Our 10 year strategy Aiming High outlines ambitious plans to improve:
- Reach, so that we are closer to reaching three out of three children and young people with cancer
- Relevance, providing services and information at a time, place and in a format that is right for our users, every time
- The gaps in our provision, such as through post treatment support
- Our income generation, to achieve our ambitions in the fight for young lives
What you need to know
- A successful track record in digital marketing / product development / digital safeguarding/ digital service delivery /ecommerce etc.
- Experience of working at a senior management / leadership level.
- Demonstrable and practical experience of delivering transformational change to business technologies and processes, to deliver cost savings and service improvements for customers.
- To provide advice/challenge/inspiration to help us deliver digital solutions to fight for young lives with cancer
- To provide knowledge of emerging technologies and trends
- Share best practice or expert knowledge from your respective sector/organisation
- Highlight the opportunities or risks of digital, in relation to our strategic plan
- To draw on networks to support our work
- To act as facilitator/chair for 1 meeting
- To host a meeting, where possible
- To provide each member with a pack outlining our mission, vision, strategy and volunteer agreement
- To co-ordinate all the logistics for each forum meeting
- To share the schedule of topics for discussion so you can select the forums you wish to attend based on your specialism or area of interest
- To provide a briefing in advance of each forum explaining our interest in the topic and how it relates to our strategic plans with some key questions that we are currently considering
The deadline for registration is Friday 22 March 2019.