Posted on Friday 8 February 2019
Every Pack Gives Back as top brands sold in Morrisons raise cash for CLIC Sargent
Shoppers will be able to support CLIC Sargent with every purchase of top brands in Morrisons stores and online during February.
The ‘Every Pack Gives Back’ campaign, launched on World Cancer Day, Monday 4 February, will see the charity receive a donation for every purchase of a range of brands, from cereals to fabric softener.
Donations will be triggered when shoppers buy any of the below in store and online:
- Seabrook 6 packs of Sea Salted, Cheese & Onion, Sea Salt & Vinegar crisps, Beefy, Prawn Cocktail, Canadian Ham and Variety pack
- Maynards Bassetts Wine Gums, Jelly Babies, Liquorice Allsorts and Sports Mix
- McVitie’s chocolate digestive biscuits, Jaffa Cakes, Jaffa Cake Nibbles, Club – Mint, Orange and Fruit flavours
- Joyfills – Oreo Vanilla Creme, Choco Creme and Choco Caramel
- Quaker Oats Original Golden Syrup, Sultanas, Raisin, Cranberry & Apple
- Knorr Stock Pots 8 packs and stock cubes 20 packs
- Bovril 250g
- Robinsons Fruit Shoot Apple & Blackcurrant, Orange Low Sugar and Apple Low Sugar
- Robinsons Fruit Creations Zesty Orange and Mango, Barley Rich Pear, Blackcurrant & Cherry, Delicious Peach & Raspberry, Strawberry & Watermelon and Pineapple, Mango & Passion Fruit.
- Robinsons Fruit Cordial Crushed Limed & Mint, Pressed Pear & Elderflower, Raspberry, Rhubarb & Orange Blossom, Crushed Apple & Cinnamon.
- Fairy Liquid Original and Fairy Liquid Platinum and Fairy Fabric Conditioner
- Flash Multi-Purpose Cleaner spray and Multi Surface Concentrated Cleaner – Ultra Lemon and Ultra Fresh – plus Flash Anti-Bacterial cleaning wipes
- Viakal Lime Scale Spray
- Lenor Fabric Conditioner Spring Awakening and Summer Breeze
- Bold 3 in 1 Pods Lavender & Camomile and Sparkling Bloom Yellow & Poppy
- Cadbury Dairy Milk Giant buttons, Caramel Nibbles and Wispa Bites, Curly Wurly Squirlies plus 4 packs of Wispa, Crunchie, Double Decker, Twirl, Flake, Picnic and more
- Fry’s Peppermint, Orange, Chocolate Cream and Turkish Delight.
- Kellogg’s Coco Pops, Rice Krispies and Crunchy Nut, Special K, Krave Milk Choc and Corn Flakes.
- Diet Pepsi, Pepsi Max Original, Caffeine Free Cherry and Ginger
- Kenco Millicano Americano Intense, Original and Decaffeinated
The promotion only applies to designated packs. Full details, including terms and conditions, are on the Morrisons website.
The campaign will run in all Morrisons stores until 26 February and if that wasn’t enough you can get them as part of your online shop as well, just look out for the Every Pack Gives Back symbol and add them to your basket.
This is the third multi-supplier Every Pack Gives Back promotion that Morrisons has run for CLIC Sargent, the retailer’s charity partner. The previous campaign in Childhood Cancer Awareness Month in September 2018 raised over £215,000 and we are hoping this one will raise even more.
Rachel Kirby-Rider, director of Income and Engagement at CLIC Sargent, said: “Every Pack Gives Back is a brilliant way for shoppers to support CLIC Sargent – they don’t pay any more for these products as the donation comes directly from the supplier.
“We would like to thank Morrisons and all the suppliers who are generously backing this campaign which will help us deliver a range of new services and reach more children and young people.”
More than £6 million has been raised for CLIC Sargent since Morrisons’ colleagues chose it as the charity partner through a range of fundraising including Every Pack Gives Back and they are well on their way to reach their target of £10 million by March 2020.
This year CLIC Sargent has 300 incredible runners all taking on the Virgin Money London Marathon to raise vital funds to help support children and young people with cancer. Read about our runners stories here.
Maria Hutty is putting herself through her paces to run the Virgin Money London Marathon. Taking on the epic challenge before she turns 50, Maria will also be joined by her daughter Amie as they run together.