Skip, skip, skip for children, young people and families facing cancer.
Wales End to End 2021
When: Thursday 12 August 2021 - Sunday 15 August 2021
Where: South Stack, Anglesey
Take on this tough cycling challenging, cycling from the most northern point of Wales down to the vibrant capital of Cardiff.
You can secure your spot at the start line right now.
There are two payment options:
- Minimum Sponsorship – You pay a Registration Fee £95 and have to raise a minimum sponsorship £1190 (some of this sponsorship will be used to cover your trip costs)
- Self- Funding – You cover the costs of your trip yourself. You pay a registration fee of £95 and pay the trip costs of £595
Lucky you! You can still join Team Young Lives and support children and young people with cancer at a time when they need your help more than ever.
We don’t ask you to raise a minimum amount, we simply ask that you raise as much as you can.
Team perks include:
- Bespoke training support to get you over the finish line feeling great
- Fundraising help and support
- Super cool kit to wear on race day – we will send you a cycle jersey when you reach £150 in sponsorship.
Cancer is shocking, overwhelming, isolating… and completely unfair. Especially when you’re young. It takes over your life. Treatment is gruelling and your ambitions and dreams suddenly seem very far away.
We get that. That’s why CLIC Sargent fights tirelessly to stop cancer destroying young lives. We provide grants and free accommodation close to hospital to help with spiralling costs. Our care teams are on hand to help families with everything from getting benefits to treatment closer to home. And we lobby the government to make sure they get the support they’re entitled to. We’re here to make sure young cancer patients can focus on getting their lives back on track.
If you have any questions, please get in touch!
You might also like...
More about event location
South Stack, Anglesey
South Stack, Holyhead, UKGet directions
Will you brave the icebath this May for young cancer patients?