There are thousands of charity challenge events held each year. Click here if you want to take part in an event that we haven’t listed...
TrekFest The Beacons 2020
When: Saturday 19 September 2020
Where: Brecon Showground, LD3 7PL
Take on the TrekFest challenge! With 25K and 50K routes to choose from you’ll be challenging yourself in one of the UK’s most beautiful national parks – the Brecon Beacons, South Wales. Full of incredible scenery, rolling countryside and impressive mountains, the Brecon Beacons National Park is also an SAS training ground – expect stunning yet challenging terrain! Sign up solo or as a team with friends, family or colleagues – the team spirit will be flying high!
SIGN UP AND FUNDRAISING OPTIONS
Minimum Sponsorship – You pay the registration fee and then agree to raise the minimum amount of sponsorship. CLIC Sargent will then pay the additional challenge balance on your behalf. 80% of your minimum sponsorship must be received by CLIC Sargent 6 weeks before the challenge. The remaining 20% of your sponsorship must be submitted no later than 4 weeks prior to the challenge.
FULL CHALLENGE (50K): £85 reg fee + at least £220 fundraising
HALF CHALLENGE (25K): £75 reg fee + at least £130 fundraising
Self Funding – You pay the registration fee and then agree to pay the additional challenge balance no later than 6 weeks before the challenge. With this option you don’t have to commit to raising a set amount of sponsorship however we’d still encourage you to raise as much as you possibly can!
FULL CHALLENGE (50K): £85 reg fee + £110 challenge balance
HALF CHALLENGE (25K): £75 reg fee + £65 challenge balance
Discounted Full Payment – You pay the total discounted cost of the challenge in full when you book your place on the challenge. Again although there is no minimum sponsorship requirement, we’d still encourage you to raise funds.
FULL CHALLENGE (50K): £180
HALF CHALLENGE (25K): £120Sign up today!
When you take on a challenge for us, we tailor our fundraising and training support specifically to you. Tell us what you need and we’ll get on it. By joining Team Young Lives, you’re helping to make a difference for children and young people with cancer. The least we can do is show you how much we appreciate it.
- You’ll have free access to our online training zone
- We’ll send you a snazzy CLIC Sargent t-shirt
- We’ll shower you with advice, ideas and materials to get the money rolling in, and if you ever need us we’re only a phone call away.
TALK TO US
If you have any questions, get in touch by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 0300 330 0803
More about event location
Brecon LD3 7PL, UKGet directions
Imagine if there was an event where the TV show Gladiators meets Total Wipeout, Ninja Warrior and Takeshi’s Castle! Well, that is Rough Runner in...
Gunnersbury Park, Popes Lane, London, UK