We dare you to do something you’ve never done before. Once you’ve hit your fundraising target for young cancer patients, it’s your time to shine.
Three Peaks Challenge 2020
When: Friday 1 May 2020 - Saturday 31 October 2020
Where: Fort William, PH33 6PF
Due to the ongoing Coronavirus outbreak all Three Peaks adventures up to and including Sunday 21st June have been postponed and they are taking no new bookings. The tour operator continues to review future trips on a regular basis.
We are keeping in close contact with the tour operator and if we receive any updates, no matter how big or small, we’ll be in touch with our incredible #TeamYoungLives trekkers asap. In the meantime, if you have any questions please drop us a line at email@example.com.
Take on the Big Three
Take on UK’s giants in this challenge of a lifetime – The Three Peaks. Go on, grab your socks and boots to support the tireless work CLIC Sargent does to limit the damage cancer causes to young lives.
Join Team Young Lives and take on the highest mountains in Scotland, England & Wales; Ben Nevis (1,345m), Scafell Pike (978m) & Snowdon (1,085m).
Trips run any weekend between May & October. Outside of those dates is considered winter conditions.
You can opt to complete this challenge over 24 hours or three days.
- Charity funded: £99 registration fee & £650 fundraising target (80% to be raised 10 weeks before)
- Self funded: £425 (£99 registration fee & balance due 10 weeks before)
- Charity funded: £199 registration fee & £800 fundraising target (80% to be raised 10 weeks before)
- Self funded: £599 (£199 registration fee & balance due 10 weeks before)
We’re here for you
When you take on a challenge for us, we tailor our fundraising and training support specifically to you. Tell us what you need and we’ll get on it. By joining Team Young Lives, you’re helping to make a difference for children and young people with cancer. The least we can do is show you how much we appreciate it.
- You’ll have free access to our online training zone
- We’ll send you a snazzy CLIC Sargent t-shirt
- We’ll shower you with advice, ideas and materials to get the money rolling in, and if you ever need us we’re only a phone call away.
If you have any questions or simply want to know more about this challenge then get in touch on 0300 330 0803 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
More about event location
Fort William PH33 6PF, UKGet directions
With roaring crowds and a fantastic atmosphere, the Brighton Marathon is one of Europe’s favourite 26.2 miles. Do something amazing - run the Brighton Marathon for...
Brighton BN2 1TW, UK