Llanberis, Caernarfon, UK
Three Peaks Challenge 2019
When: Friday 1 May 2020 - Saturday 31 October 2020
Where: Fort William, PH33 6PF
Take on the Big Three
Take on UK’s giants in this challenge of a lifetime – The Three Peaks. Go on, grab your socks and boots to support the tireless work CLIC Sargent does to limit the damage cancer causes to young lives.
Join Team Young Lives and take on the highest mountains in Scotland, England & Wales; Ben Nevis (1,345m), Scafell Pike (978m) & Snowdon (1,085m).
Trips run any weekend between May & October. Outside of those dates is considered winter conditions.
You can opt to complete this challenge over 24 hours or 3 days.
- Charity funded: £99 registration fee & £650 fundraising target (80% to be raised 10 weeks before)
- Self funded: £425 (£99 registration fee & balance due 10 weeks before)
- Charity funded: £199 registration fee & £800 fundraising target (80% to be raised 10 weeks before)
- Self funded: £599 (£199 registration fee & balance due 10 weeks before)
We’re here for you
When you take on a challenge for us, we tailor our fundraising and training support specifically to you. Tell us what you need and we’ll get on it. By joining Team Young Lives, you’re helping to make a difference for children and young people with cancer. The least we can do is show you how much we appreciate it.
- You’ll have free access to our online training zone
- We’ll send you a snazzy CLIC Sargent t-shirt
- We’ll shower you with advice, ideas and materials to get the money rolling in, and if you ever need us we’re only a phone call away.
If you have any questions or simply want to know more about this challenge then get in touch on 0300 330 0803 or email email@example.com
More about event location
Fort William PH33 6PF, UKGet directions
The traditional London to Paris is one of the very best cycling experiences. But this one is extra special....