Llanberis, Caernarfon, UK
South West Coast To Coast Challenge
When: Saturday 25 July 2020
Where: From Minehead
Take on this new Challenge for 2020 – across England’s South West Peninsular. It’s 100km from Minehead in Somerset on the south bank of the Bristol Channel, down to seaside Dawlish on the southern coast of Devon, with some ups & downs of Exmoor and the meandering Exe Valley in between.
You’ll get full support all the way with marquee rest stops, free food & drink, and a huge welcome & celebration at the finish fine after an amazing journey. With half and ‘quarter’ distance options also – there’s a South West Challenge for all!
Push yourself further – 100km Full Challenge, with Half & Quarter options also available.
- Join as Individual or Team
- 100km Full Challenge
- Half or 1/4 Challenge options
- Rest stops – free food & drink
- ALL meals/ food included!
- Medics, massage, and pace walkers
- Medal, T shirt, glass of bubbly!
- Walk at Your Pace – 24 hours+
- Run or Jog – set a New Goal!
- 2 Day Full ‘Daylight’ option
- Camping options available
- Pre-event training support + app
- It’s Your Challenge – Your Way!
SIGN UP and FUNDRAISING OPTIONS
- Charity Sponsorship – you pay a small registration fee, do lots of fundraising and we cover the cost of your event place! As we are an official Charity Partner – you get 25% off the standard reg fee.
- Mixed Funding – pay half of the event place cost yourself, fundraise a bit less and we pay the balance of the event place cost. As we are an official Charity Partner – you get 10% off standard the reg fee.
- Self Fund – you pay the full cost of the event place – fundraise whatever you want, with no set target or deadline, and there’s no cost at all to the charity!
Visit the Ultra Challenge website for full event information.Full prices and sign up
When you take on a challenge for us, we tailor our fundraising and training support specifically to you. Tell us what you need and we’ll get on it. By joining Team Young Lives, you’re helping to make a difference for children and young people with cancer. The least we can do is show you how much we appreciate it.
- You’ll have free access to our online training zone
- We’ll send you a snazzy CLIC Sargent t-shirt
- We’ll shower you with advice, ideas and materials to get the money rolling in, and if you ever need us we’re only a phone call away.
Talk to us
If you have any questions, get in touch by emailing us at email@example.com or calling 0300 330 0803
More about event location
Eastbourne, UKGet directions
The traditional London to Paris is one of the very best cycling experiences. But this one is extra special....