Skip, skip, skip for children, young people and families facing cancer.
Snowdon Triple Challenge
When: Friday 20 August 2021 - Saturday 21 August 2021
An incredible ‘Triple Challenge’ combine cycling, trekking and kayaking in one exciting weekend of activity.
Grab this opportunity to pit yourself against the spectacular landscape of Snowdonia National Park in this tough and exciting multi-activity challenge. Taking in the summit of Wales’ highest mountain, over the course of a single day, you’ll push yourself across a variety of terrains.
Coronavirus Update: Your safety is always our priority and if we or the event organisers don’t feel it’s safe for your event to go ahead then we will contact you to discuss this with you. All events will be council approved, will be COVID secure and will only go ahead in line with government guidance.
You have two fundraising options to choose from:
1. CHARITY FUNDED– you pay a small registration fee, do lots of fundraising and we cover the cost of your event place
Registration fee: £75
Fundraising target: £395 (80% to be raised 7 weeks before)
2. SELF FUNDED – you pay the full cost of the event place, fundraise what you can and there’s no cost at all to the charity
Total cost to you: £269 (£75 registration fee & balance due 5 weeks before)
We love our trekkers, and we want them to have an awesome experience! Some of the benefits of joining our team are:
- Our closed Facebook group where you can meet other CLIC Sargent sporting legends, share fundraising ideas and training tips
- A CLIC Sargent t-shirt so you look awesome and stand out in the crowd
- We’ll shower you with advice, ideas and materials to get the money rolling in, and if you ever need us we’re only a phone call away.
Cancer is shocking, overwhelming, isolating… and completely unfair. Especially when you’re young. It takes over your life. Treatment is gruelling and your ambitions and dreams suddenly seem very far away.
We get that. That’s why CLIC Sargent fights tirelessly to stop cancer destroying young lives. We provide grants and free accommodation close to hospital to help with spiralling costs. Our care teams are on hand to help families with everything from getting benefits to treatment closer to home. And we lobby the government to make sure they get the support they’re entitled to. We’re here to make sure young cancer patients can focus on getting their lives back on track.
Lucky you! You can still join Team Young Lives and support children and young people with cancer at a time when they need your help more than ever.
We don’t ask you to raise a minimum amount, we simply ask that you raise as much as you can.
You might also like...
More about event location
Llanberis, Caernarfon, UKGet directions
Will you brave the icebath this May for young cancer patients?