Llanberis, Caernarfon, UK
London Winter Walk
When: Sunday 19 January 2020
Where: Oval Cricket Ground, SE11 5SS
Over 2,000 challengers will take on the 2020 London Winter Walk through the heart of the Capital, following the Thames, and passing many famous landmarks. A great way to set you up for an active New Year!
The start / finish is The Oval Cricket Ground and there are two half-marathon distance options:
- ‘Eastern Walk’
21km loop past Tower Bridge to Southwark Park
- ‘Western Walk’
21km loop heading out to Putney Bridge
OR (if you’re up for a tough one) you can join the early start, do both legs, and make it a New Year Full 42km marathon walk.
- Half or full marathon routes
- Oval cricket ground base camp
- 21km East loop & 21km West loop
- Rest stops – free drinks and snacks
- 7-8AM start for 42km marathon
- 8-11AM start for half marathons
- Free winter walk beanie and buff
- Hot meal at base camp finish
- Half-way brunch for full marathon
- Winter walk mobile phone app
- Special winter walk medal
- For charity, or self-fund
SIGN UP and FUNDRAISING OPTIONS
- Charity Sponsorship – you pay a small registration fee, do lots of fundraising and we cover the cost of your event place! As we are an official Charity Partner you get 25% off the standard reg fee.
- Mixed Funding – pay half of the event place cost yourself, fundraise a bit less and we pay the balance of the event place cost. As we are an official Charity Partner you get 10% off standard the reg fee.
- Self Fund – you pay the full cost of the event place, fundraise whatever you want, with no set target or deadline, and there’s no cost at all to the charity!
Visit the Challenge website for all the info.Full prices and sign up
When you take on a challenge for us, we tailor our fundraising and training support specifically to you. Tell us what you need and we’ll get on it. By joining Team Young Lives, you’re helping to make a difference for children and young people with cancer. The least we can do is show you how much we appreciate it.
- You’ll have free access to our online training zone
- We’ll send you a snazzy CLIC Sargent t-shirt
- We’ll shower you with advice, ideas and materials to get the money rolling in, and if you ever need us we’re only a phone call away.
Talk to us
If you have any questions, get in touch by emailing us at email@example.com or calling 0300 330 0803
More about event location
Oval Cricket Ground
London SE11 5SS, UKGet directions
The traditional London to Paris is one of the very best cycling experiences. But this one is extra special....