Skip, skip, skip for children, young people and families facing cancer.
London to Brighton Cycle Ride 2021
When: Sunday 19 September 2021
Where: London and Brighton, United Kingdom
Join us for this iconic Cycle Ride with free lunch, great support and roaming mechanics for the all-inclusive price of £55. (And be sure to grab a celebratory drink in the event village at the finish line!)
What’s the challenge?
The epic London to Brighton Cycle Ride is 55 amazing miles from Clapham Common to Brighton Seafront.
You can look forward to:
- Cycling down quiet country lanes and through the idyllic towns of Mitcham, Carshalton, Chipstead, Banstead and Haywards Heath.
- Enjoying an unlimited buffet at the 30 mile mark (the carrot cake is famously good!) before powering up Ditchling Beacon.
- Taking in the amazing views before a relaxing ride downhill into Brighton
- Flying down the flag-lined finish and collecting your medal
- Grabbing a well-deserved drink at the (fully licensed) event village and celebrating!
The event organisers are on hand to make sure your day goes as smoothly as possible. They provide:
- Fully waymarked route
- Free buffet lunch
- Plenty of water stops
- Roaming mechanical support en route
Get a CLIC Sargent place
Places on this challenge are limited, to make sure every cyclist has the best possible experience. So don’t miss out and get your CLIC Sargent place today for just £55!
We ask that you raise a minimum of £150 in sponsorship for young cancer patients, a target that our team of expert fundraisers will help you smash in no time.
Why Ride With Us?
Cancer is shocking, overwhelming, isolating … and completely unfair. Especially when you’re young.
From the moment of diagnosis, when young cancer patients are confused, scared and anxious, we’re there to help families cope.
We provide grants and free accommodation close to hospitals to help with spiralling costs, and our care teams provide day-to-day support for each child, young person and family.
Join Team CLIC Sargent today and we’ll get you past that fundraising target, up that hill – and across the finish line.Sign up
You might also like...
More about event location
London and Brighton, United Kingdom
London, UKGet directions
Will you brave the icebath this May for young cancer patients?