Mud Kids is an awesome challenge for children aged four to eight. They'll be climbing over walls and hurdles, crawling through a muddy ball pond...
Isle of Wight Challenge 2019
When: Saturday 4 May 2019 - Sunday 5 May 2019
Where: Isle of Wight West Cowes, United Kingdom, PO31 7AR
Take on the Isle of Wight’s stunning coastal path and join the fight for young lives against cancer. With spectacular coastlines, dramatic white cliffs and sandy beaches, this will be an unforgettable challenge over the May Bank Holiday weekend.
*Special Offer Alert*
You can now can save up to 25% on your registration fee if you register before the 30 April! Read on for more details.
The Isle of Wight Challenge, part of the Ultra Challenge Series, is 106k of stunning coastal paths, white cliffs and sandy beaches. You can walk, jog or run three different distances: 100K, 50K, or 25K on this challenge, with the option of spreading it out over 2 days. Action Challenge will be there all the way offering full support and hospitality to that winning medal.
Join Team CLIC Sargent
Whether you take part as an individual or part of a team, we will support you from sign up to the finish line. Here are some perks:
- 2 Day Full ‘Daylight’ option
- Camping options available
- Walk, jog or run at your own pace
- Join as an individual or team
- Rest stops with free food & drink
- Fully signed route
- Training guides and app to help you prepare
- Pace walkers, medics, massage
- Medal, t-shirt, a glass of bubbly
And if you ever need us we’re only a phone call away.
Choose your fundraising option:
Charity Sponsorship – pay a small registration fee and do lots of fundraising.
SPECIAL OFFER ALERT! Save 25% on your registration fee if you choose the Charity Sponsorship option, before 30 April 2019, using discount code APRILCHARITY.
- Full Challenge: £13.50 registration fee / £595 minimum sponsorship target
- Half Challenge: £9.00 registration fee / £395 minimum sponsorship target
- Quarter Challenge: £4.50 registration fee / £245 minimum sponsorship target
Mixed Funding – pay a higher contribution to the cost of your place and fundraise to a more achievable target.
SPECIAL OFFER ALERT! Save 15% on your registration fee if you choose the Mixed Funding option, before 30 April 2019, using discount code APRILCHARITY.
- Full Challenge: £89.10 registration fee / £299 minimum sponsorship target
- Half Challenge: £58.05 registration fee / £199 minimum sponsorship target
- Quarter Challenge: £35.55 registration fee / £119 minimum sponsorship target
Need some more convincing?
If you would like further information please contact Sports and Challenges Manager, Emma Macdonald at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Official event guide
You can also check out the Official Guide to the Isle of Wight Challenge from the event organisers Action Challenge!
More about event location
Isle of Wight West Cowes, United Kingdom
Isle of Wight, United KingdomGet directions
This 5 day trip has it all, tough route, stunning scenery, Moroccan culture, luxury camping, lots of sun, sand, and full support all the way!
Draa River, Morocco