Llanberis, Caernarfon, UK
Isle Of Wight Challenge
When: Saturday 2 May 2020
Where: Isle of Wight
Great challenges need great settings – and none are better than the Island’s coastal path. 2,000 adventurers will take on the Isle of Wight in May next year – and all out to push themselves further.
It’s along the spectacular southern cliffs, past the iconic Needles and up to historic Cowes at the half way stop. For Full Island challengers it’s on to historic Ventnor, and back to our welcome Base Camp in Chale after an epic 106km journey. You’ll get full support & hospitality all the way, and with half & quarter Island options also – there’s an Isle of Wight Challenge for everyone!
- For All Levels Of Experience
- Join As Individual Or Team
- 106km Full Island Challenge
- 2 Day 106km ‘Daylight’ Option
- Half & Quarter Island Option
- 8 Covered Rest Stops
- Free Food & Drink
- Walk At Your Pace – 24 Hrs+
- Run Or Jog – Set A New Goal
- Camping Packages
- Fully Signed Route
- Medics, Marshals, Massage
- For Charity Or Self Fund
- Medal, T Shirt, Glass Of Fizz
- 4 Utmb Points Available
- Shuttle Busses & Transfers
- Optional Training Walks
- Challenge Mobile App
SIGN UP and FUNDRAISING OPTIONS
- Charity Sponsorship – you pay a small registration fee, do lots of fundraising and we cover the cost of your event place! As we are an official Charity Partner – you get 25% off the standard reg fee.
- Mixed Funding – pay half of the event place cost yourself, fundraise a bit less and we pay the balance of the event place cost. As we are an official Charity Partner – you get 10% off standard the reg fee.
- Self Fund – you pay the full cost of the event place – fundraise whatever you want, with no set target or deadline, and there’s no cost at all to the charity!
Visit the Ultra Challenge website for all the info
When you take on a challenge for us, we tailor our fundraising and training support specifically to you. Tell us what you need and we’ll get on it. By joining Team Young Lives, you’re helping to make a difference for children and young people with cancer. The least we can do is show you how much we appreciate it.
- You’ll have free access to our online training zone
- We’ll send you a snazzy CLIC Sargent t-shirt
- We’ll shower you with advice, ideas and materials to get the money rolling in, and if you ever need us we’re only a phone call away.
Talk to us
If you have any questions, get in touch by emailing us at email@example.com or calling 0300 330 0803
More about event location
Isle of Wight
Isle of Wight, United KingdomGet directions
The traditional London to Paris is one of the very best cycling experiences. But this one is extra special....