Llanberis, Caernarfon, UK
Inca Trail Trek
When: Friday 15 May 2020
Where: Machu Picchu, Peru
Conquer the one and only Inca Trail to Machu Picchu – the world’s most important archaeological find and one of the New Seven Wonders of the World! Take on one of the world’s top trekking trails for young lives against cancer.
There are literally thousands of Inca Trails within Peru and many other charity events sound similar, but there’s only one Inca Trail that leads through the majestic Sun Gate, and then onto the fascinating ruins of Machu Picchu.
This classic Inca Trail encompasses three high mountain passes – the highest being 4,200m. The trek will be tough and will certainly test you, but upon witnessing the sight of Machu Picchu through the Sun Gate mirrored with breathtaking views across the Andes your efforts will be rewarded!
Join Team CLIC Sargent
Sign up today for just a £299 (plus airport tax and fuel surcharge at £250) registration fee.
Once registered, you can choose one of the following options:
- Pledge to raise a minimum of £3,450 in sponsorship for young cancer patients
- Self fund the challenge by paying the balance of £1,725 yourself and then raise what you can.
Please note: you will also be required to purchase a trek permit for £250.
We have various dates to choose from:
- Sign up now – 15 November – 24 November 2019
- Sign up now – 15 May – 24 May 2020
- Sign up now – 31 July – 9 August 2020
- Sign up now – 6 November – 15 November 2020
For alternative dates, please visit the official Global Adventure Challenges website.
We’re here for you
When you take on a challenge for us, we tailor our fundraising and training support specifically to you. Tell us what you need and we’ll get on it. By joining Team CLIC Sargent, you’re helping to make a difference for children and young people with cancer. The least we can do is show you how much we appreciate it.
- You’ll have free access to our online training zone
- We’ll send you a snazzy CLIC Sargent t-shirt
- We’ll shower you with advice, ideas and materials to get the money rolling in, and if you ever need us we’re only a phone call away.
Find out more
If you have any questions or simply want to know more about this challenge then get in touch on 0845 124 1188 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
More about event location
Machu Picchu, Peru
Machu Picchu, PeruGet directions
The traditional London to Paris is one of the very best cycling experiences. But this one is extra special....