We dare you to do something you’ve never done before. Once you’ve hit your fundraising target for young cancer patients, it’s your time to shine.
Great Wall of China Trek
When: Saturday 12 September 2020
The Great Wall of China has been voted one of the New Seven Wonders of the World. Stretching for 6,000K, it zig-zags its way across China, snaking across mountains and through valleys. Take on the Great Wall for young lives against cancer.
This is a fantastic trek along this magnificent structure, over watchtowers and mountains, through historic battlements and to the top of the ‘Heavenly Ladder’ at Mutianyu.
You will place your own brick in a section that is currently being restored, ensuring your imprint is left on the wall for all time – a very special privilege, unique to Global Adventure Challenges.
Conquer the twists, turns, steps and slopes of this formidable fortification.
- Placing your own brick in the Great Wall of China
- Breathtaking scenery
- Gaining a fascinating insight into a rich culture and history
- A fantastic support crew
- A free day in Beijing after the trek to visit Tiananmen Square and the Forbidden City
Join Team Young Lives
Sign up today for just a £299 registration fee (plus a £250 Airport Tax and Fuel Surcharge Contribution), you can choose one of the following options:
- Pledge to raise a minimum of £2,790 in sponsorship for young cancer patients.
- Self fund the challenge by paying the balance of £1,395 yourself and raise what you can.
We have various dates to choose from:
- 8 – 16 May 2021
- 11 -19 September 2021
- 16 -24 October 2021
We’re here for you
When you take on a challenge for us, we tailor our fundraising and training support specifically to you. Tell us what you need and we’ll get on it. By joining Team Young Lives, you’re helping to make a difference for children and young people with cancer. The least we can do is show you how much we appreciate it.
- You’ll have free access to our new online training zone
- We’ll send you a snazzy CLIC Sargent t-shirt
- We’ll shower you with advice, ideas and materials to get the money rolling in, and if you ever need us we’re only a phone call away.
Find out more
If you have any questions or simply want to know more about this challenge then get in touch on 0845 124 1188 or email: email@example.comSign up
More about event location
Great Wall of China, Huairou, ChinaGet directions
With roaring crowds and a fantastic atmosphere, the Brighton Marathon is one of Europe’s favourite 26.2 miles. Do something amazing - run the Brighton Marathon for...
Brighton BN2 1TW, UK