Everest Base Camp Trek
When: Thursday 12 March 2020
You haven’t seen mountains until you’ve seen the Nepalese Himalayas! Eight of the world’s 14 highest peaks are found in this region and we can assure you the memories of this challenge will last a lifetime. It’s you versus the world’s highest mountain range for young lives vs cancer.
This world-renowned trek for takes you from Lukla through the world’s highest mountain range and includes the most breath-taking scenery you can imagine. The specially designed itinerary will maximise our chance of success and the trekking is taken at a measured pace in order for us to acclimatise sufficiently.
Join Team CLIC Sargent
Once registered, you can choose one of the following options:
- Pledge to raise a minimum of £3,950 in sponsorship for young cancer patients.
- Self fund the challenge by paying the balance of £1,975 yourself and raise what you can for young cancer patients
We can send you the Everest Base Camp trek brochure by email or post. Simply contact our fundraising events team on firstname.lastname@example.org
We’re here for you
When you take on a challenge for us, we tailor our fundraising and training support specifically to you. Tell us what you need and we’ll get on it. By joining Team CLIC Sargent, you’re helping to make a difference for children and young people with cancer. The least we can do is show you how much we appreciate it.
- You’ll have free access to our new online training zone
- We’ll send you a snazzy CLIC Sargent t-shirt
- We’ll shower you with advice, ideas and materials to get the money rolling in, and if you ever need us we’re only a phone call away.
Find out more
If you have any questions or would like any more information please contact our Events team on 0845 602 4770 or email@example.com.
More about event location
Mount EverestGet directions
Join us for an epic adventure that passes through the heart of the world’s highest mountain range, taking in India’s best sights and sounds!
Dharamsala, Himachal Pradesh, India