Llanberis, Caernarfon, UK
Easter 50 Challenge
When: Saturday 11 April 2020
Where: From Windsor Racecourse
Walk, Jog, or Run a 50km Ultra or take on the 25km half challenge – and make next Easter weekend one to remember.
Setting out from our basecamp at Windsor Racecourse – you can Walk, Jog, or Run the looped routes through the Great Park, along the Thames Path, and enjoy some of the wonderful surrounding countryside. You’ll get full support all the way with rest stops enroute, free food & drink, a few special Easter surprises – and a great sense of achievement to set you up for more adventures over the summer months.
You’ll get full support and hospitality all the way, leaving you to focus on your challenge!
- Join as Individual or Team
- 50km Full Challenge
- Half Challenge options
- Rest stops – free food & drink
- ALL meals/ food included!
- Medics, massage, and pace walkers
- Medal, T shirt, glass of bubbly!
- Best Easter fancy dress prizes
- Easter chocolate surprises
- Walk at Your Pace
- Run or Jog – set a New Goal!
- Camping options available
- Pre-event training support + app
- It’s Your Challenge – Your Way!
SIGN UP and FUNDRAISING OPTIONS
- Charity Sponsorship – you pay a small registration fee, do lots of fundraising and we cover the cost of your event place! As we are an official Charity Partner – you get 25% off the standard reg fee.
- Mixed Funding – pay half of the event place cost yourself, fundraise a bit less and we pay the balance of the event place cost. As we are an official Charity Partner – you get 10% off standard the reg fee.
- Self Fund – you pay the full cost of the event place – fundraise whatever you want, with no set target or deadline, and there’s no cost at all to the charity!
Visit the Ultra Challenge website for all the info.Full prices and sign up
When you take on a challenge for us, we tailor our fundraising and training support specifically to you. Tell us what you need and we’ll get on it. By joining Team Young Lives, you’re helping to make a difference for children and young people with cancer. The least we can do is show you how much we appreciate it.
- You’ll have free access to our online training zone
- We’ll send you a snazzy CLIC Sargent t-shirt
- We’ll shower you with advice, ideas and materials to get the money rolling in, and if you ever need us we’re only a phone call away.
Talk to us
If you have any questions, get in touch by emailing us at email@example.com or calling 0300 330 0803
More about event location
From Windsor Racecourse
London SE11 5SS, UKGet directions
The traditional London to Paris is one of the very best cycling experiences. But this one is extra special....