Walk the Test Way 2018

Crosfield Hall
Broadwater Road
Romsey, Hampshire SO51 8GL
United Kingdom

Walk the Test Way has once again been organised by the Rotary Club of Romsey Test. There are five walks to choose from: five, eight, 11, 16 and 25.5 miles. Sign up and raise money for young lives against cancer.

Walk the Test Way 2018

How to register

Early bird registration is open now until 30 June and costs £9 for adults and is free for those aged 15 and under.

From 1 July, registration is £12 for adults and £6 for those aged 15 and under. An adult must accompany walkers under 14.

Choose CLIC Sargent

The Rotary Club suggest a minimum charitable donation of £50. 20% of the money raised goes towards the Rotary Club of Romsey Test, and the remaining 80%, towards a charity of your choice - please choose CLIC Sargent!

Sign up now to raise vital funds for CLIC Sargent.   

CLIC Sargent Fundraising Manager Liz Blunt said: "Last year, myself, friends and colleagues took part  in the Walk the Test Way and we all thoroughly enjoyed the walk which was organised so well by the Rotary Club of Romsey Test.

"It would be fantastic to get even more people signed up this year to raise vitally needed funds for the work we do to support children and young people with cancer.”

For more information about the Walk the Test Way, please get in touch with the Rotary Club of Romsey Test.

Find out more

To find out how you can do your own fundraising please contact the Supporter Engagement Team on 0300 330 0803 (option 2) or email fundraising@clicsargent.org.uk

Event location