The Thames Path Challenge is a unique challenge. Starting from West London, this route takes you to gorgeous Hampton, then to the birthplace of the Magna Carta, Runnymede, before making your way to the riverside town of Henley-on-Thames for a family fun-day big finish.
Whether you’re a walker and new to endurance events, or a marathon runner looking to up the distance – the journey will be amazing and only finishes when you’ve had time to reflect on your achievement.
- Event highlights
- Choose a distance that suits you
- Walk at your pace 24+ hours
- Jog or run and set a new goal
- Camping options available
- Covered rest stops
- FREE meals, plus snacks and drinks
- Fully signed route and maps
- Medics, massage, and pace walkers
- Medal, t-shirt, glass of bubbly
- Training and guides to help you prepare
Join Team CLIC Sargent
Sign up now to take on this challenge for young lives against cancer.
Sign up for CLIC Sargent and you save 25% on the normal registration fee as we are an official charity partner. Commit to raising a minimum sponsorship target to help young cancer patients limit the damage cancer causes beyond their health.
- Full Challenge
£60 registration fee
£425 minimum sponsorship target
- Half Challenge
£45 registration fee
£275 minimum sponsorship target
- Quarter Challenge
£30 registration fee
£175 minimum sponsorship target
We're here for you
When you take on a challenge for us, we tailor our fundraising and training support specifically to you. Tell us what you need and we’ll get on it. By joining Team CLIC Sargent, you’re helping to make a difference for children and young people with cancer. The least we can do is show you how much we appreciate it.
- You'll have free access to our new online training zone
- We'll send you a snazzy CLIC Sargent t-shirt
- We’ll shower you with advice, ideas and materials to get the money rolling in, and if you ever need us we’re only a phone call away
We're an Ultra Series charity partner
The Ultra Series consists of seven epic challenges in seven epic locations and CLIC Sargent is delighted to be an official charity partner for each event throughout 2018.
Whichever location you choose you decide whether you walk, jog or run and you have a choice of 25k, 50k and 100k distances which means there really is something for everyone.
Take a look at all of the Ultra Challenge Series events you could take part in.
Find out more
If you have any questions or simply want to know more about this challenge then get in touch on 0845 124 1188 or email: email@example.com