Looking for a place
Sign up now for a CLIC Sargent place and guarentee your place at the start line.
Our guaranteed places are just £35. All we ask is that you pledge to raise £460 to support children and young people with cancer. This could pay for a family to stay two weeks in a CLIC Sargent Home from Home.
Enter the ballot
The ballot for the Prudential RideLondon 100 will open on 6 August. Enter the ballot here to be in with a chance of getting a place. If you are one of the lucky ones in February, then join our team to stop cancer destroying young lives
We're here for you
When you take on a challenge for us, we tailor our fundraising and training support specifically to you. Tell us what you need and we’ll get on it. By joining Team CLIC Sargent, you’re helping to make a difference for children and young people with cancer. The least we can do is show you how much we appreciate it.
- You'll have free access to our online training zone
- We'll send you a snazzy CLIC Sargent cycling jersey when you hit your first fundraising target
- We’ll shower you with advice, ideas and materials to get the money rolling in, and if you ever need us we’re only a phone call away.
- The loudest of cheers on race day
- A post-race reception with drinks, snacks and sports massage
Volunteer for us
We're looking for volunteers to cheer on our amazing CLIC Sargent cyclists.
If you live in the area and would like to get involved, please contact us on 0845 124 1188 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.