Sign up now
- Glasgow Kiltwalk on Sunday 29 April 2018
- Aberdeen Kiltwalk on Sunday 3 June 2018
- Dundee Kiltwalk on Sunday 19 August 2018
- Edinburgh Kiltwalk on Sunday 16 September 2018
The Kiltwalk are a series of walking events in Scotland which act as a fantastic platform for CLIC Sargent to raise money to help children and young people with cancer, and their families.
The Hunter Foundation, which runs Kiltwalk, will match 40% of any funds raised by you, so 140% of what you raise will come to CLIC Sargent.
With three distances of 26, 13 or 6 miles to choose from, whether you want to get fitter, lose weight, or simply love walking and want to experience the great outdoors of Scotland, there is a walk for you.
- 140% of the money you raise will come to CLIC Sargent
- Get fit
- Meet new people
- Get outdoors and see some of our beautiful countryside
- Raise awareness