Cliff tops, moorlands, hidden roads and soaring mountains. Experience the most spectacular cycling that Britain has to offer, riding through 23 counties across England, Wales and Scotland. With a premium level of support, there’s no better way to take on this iconic ride.
This is a chance to see Britain like you’ve never seen it before, camping under the stars and sharing lifelong memories with 850 fellow riders.
For a challenge that usually costs £1,599, you can sign up for just £499 when you pledge to raise £2,200.
- Training programme tailored to all levels
- Fully signposted route, with regular rest stops
- Expert chaperones, medical and mechanical support throughout
- Overnight basecamps (two person tent to yourself)
- Amazing food, hot showers, drinks and sports nutrition
- Massages at basecamp
- Day to day bag transport
- Free personal event photos uploaded on Facebook
- Finisher’s medal
We're here for you
When you take on a challenge for us, we tailor our fundraising and training support specifically to you. Tell us what you need and we’ll get on it. By joining Team CLIC Sargent, you’ll be joining the fight to stop cancer destroying young lives. The least we can do is show you how much we appreciate it.
- You'll have free access to our online training zone
- We'll send you a snazzy CLIC Sargent Cycle jersey (when you reach £150)
- We’ll shower you with advice, ideas and materials to get the money rolling in, and if you ever need us we’re only a phone call away
Find out more
If you have any questions or simply want to know more about this challenge then get in touch on 0845 602 4770 or email: email@example.com