The Cotswold Way Challenge starts by the magnificent Royal Crescent, and then the famous rolling hills with fantastic views towards the Severn Estuary, and idyllic villages nestling in between on this epic journey. You can walk, jog or run three different distances: 100K, 50K, or 25K on this challenge, with the option of spreading it out over two days. Action Challenge will be there all the way offering full support and hospitality to that winning medal.
Joint Team CLIC Sargent
Whether you take part as an individual or part of a team, we will support you from sign up to the finish line. Here are some perks:
- Two day full 'daylight' option
- Camping options available
- Walk, jog or run at your own pace
- Join as individual or team
- Rest stops with free food & drink
- Fully signed route
- Training guides and app to help you prepare
- Pace walkers, medics, massage
- Medal, t-shirt, glass of bubbly
And if you ever need us we’re only a phone call away!
Choose your fundraising option:
Charity Sponsorship - pay a small registration fee and do lots of fundraising.
- Full Challenge: £15 registration fee/£595 minimum sponsorship target
- Half Challenge: £10 registration fee/£395 minimum sponsorship target
- Quarter Challenge: £5 registration fee/£245 minimum sponsorship target
Mixed Funding - pay a higher contribution to the cost of your place and fundraise to a more achievable target.
- Full Challenge: £99 registration fee/£299 minimum sponsorship target
- Half Challenge: £64.50 registration fee/£199 minimum sponsorship target
- Quarter Challenge: £39.50 registration fee/£119 minimum sponsorship target
Save 20% on your registration fee exclusively with CLIC Sargent
- 10% off as standard as we are a ‘Partner Charity’
- EXTRA 10% off on top when you use the discount code: CLIC10
Please note: You will need to raise the minimum sponsorship amount above depending on your distance. We require 50% of your fundraising target six weeks before the challenge (18 May 2019) to secure your place.
These events are organised by Action Challenge. CLIC Sargent is delighted to be an official charity partner for each event throughout 2019. Find out more on the Action Challenge website.
Need some more convincing?
For further information please contact Sports and Challenges Manager Emma Macdonald at email@example.com