The event will feature live music from local band Doghouse Ska, the chance to have some fun with friends and to capture memories of the night with a photo booth.
Tara says: “I’m really proud to be doing my bit to help the charity. This is the first time I have organised a fundraiser and although it is daunting I have had so much help from colleagues, friends and family and I know it is going to be worth it!
I know the difference CLIC Sargent makes to their lives of children and young people with cancer and their families and especially the difference both Homes from Home in Belfast are going to make to those families who have to travel a long way to get their child treatment. Everyone is welcome; it is going to be a great night out which we hope will raise lots of money!”
CLIC Sargent Fundraising Manager Christine McClune said: “We are absolutely thrilled that Tara is organising this wonderful event to raise money for the Appeal.
"We really appreciate the hard work and generosity that she is putting into raising money for the charity – every penny raised will help provide vital support for children and young people with cancer, and their families.”
Raffle prize draw
As well as the entertainment, there will be a chance to win some fantastic raffle prizes:
- Sports memorabilia such as an Ulster Rugby top signed by Stephen Ferris and signed Carl Frampton boxing gloves
- An overnight stay at The Holiday Inn
- Restaurant vouchers for Alley Cat, Macau, Tilt, Harlem Café, Bishops and Restaurant 25
- Beauty vouchers including a cut, colour and blow dry at De Cano, nail voucher for Not So Plain Jane, make over at Paddy McGurgan Make Up and Rogue Hair
- A piece of furniture from The Very Thing
- Sweet hamper from Day to Day on the Ormeau Road
Buy your tickets
Tickets cost £10 and can be purchased on the night or by contacting Tara on 07712 354074.
Find out more
To find out how you can raise funds for the Northern Ireland Appeal, please contact our team on 02890 725 780.