Our Ambassadors and Celebrity Supporters
We’re incredibly lucky at CLIC Sargent to have lots of high profile celebrity support for our work and campaigns, helping to raise our profile and increase awareness of the issues facing children and young people with cancer.
Some of our highlights
- Frank Lampard helped us call for better support for dads who are left to cope when their children are diagnosed with cancer. He visited Paul’s House, our Home from Home in London, to meet with some of our dads during Childhood Cancer Awareness Month in 2017.
- The Sun newspaper’s Smiles at Christmas campaign saw a number of celebrities including Ed Sheeran, Aston Merrygold and Michelle Heaton show their support.
- Our 2018 World Cancer Day campaign received backing from Kylie Minogue, the EastEnders cast and a number of influential YouTubers. They all asked the public to join them in banding together to fight cancer.
- TV Presenter and ambassador Jake Humphrey helped present a 13,000 signature-strong petition to Downing Street, calling for greater financial support for young cancer patients and their families.
- Singer Aston Merrygold supported our Childhood Cancer Awareness Month campaign in 2018. He met two children we’ve supported and took part in a special ‘Carpool Karaoke’ highlighting travel costs for young cancer patients and their families.
Meet our diverse and talented group of Ambassadors and celebrity supporters:
- James Allen
- Alice Beer – TV presenter
- Angellica Bell – TV and radio presenter
- Nicola Benedetti MBE – Classical violinist
- Ben Cajee – TV presenter
- Mark Chapman – TV and radio presenter
- Chris Hollins – Journalist, presenter and sportsman
- Jake Humphrey – TV presenter
- Emma Johnson – Clarinettist
- Julian LLoyd Webber – Cellist and conductor
- Kai Owen – Actor
- Patsy Palmer – Actress
- Duncan Pow – Actor
- Gaby Roslin – TV presenter
- Michelle Ryan – Actress
- Tom York – Actor
- Richard and Susan Young – Photography
Find out more
If you would like to find out more about our Ambassadors and celebrity supporters please email: email@example.com