In 2015, CLIC Sargent developed a ten-year plan together with children and young people with cancer, and their families, called Aiming High.
We want to change what it means to be diagnosed with cancer when you’re young, and Aiming High sets out our ambitious goals.
First and foremost, we’re committed to continuing to deliver our vital services. Over the next ten years, we’re going to develop and expand our services to reach all children and young people with cancer who need us.
By 2025, we’ll:
- Deliver the right support for everyone – at diagnosis, during treatment and after treatment finishes
- Provide more support for those who are bereaved because of childhood cancer
- Open more CLIC Sargent Homes from Home, close to specialist hospitals
- Spread the best practice we’ve established in nursing
- Offer easily available financial support and welfare advice
- Increase income, in partnership with our supporters
We can’t achieve our strategy on our own. We are almost entirely reliant on voluntary income, meaning that every year we need to raise the funds from scratch to maintain our vital services.
It’s only thanks to the dedication of our staff and volunteers, and to the generosity of our wonderful supporters, that we can do this. With your help, we can make our ambitions a reality for young cancer patients and their families.
Aiming High – Halfway there
Aiming High – Halfway there is a short plan telling you what we are going to do by 2020 – what CLIC Sargent’s big priorities are for the next three to four years, and what changes we want to make by 2020 to deliver on our promise to young lives.
What we do
CLIC Sargent fights tirelessly for children and young people with cancer and provides services so they can focus on what's important. This is how we...Read more about What we do
Join our fight
Whether you want to fundraise, take on a challenge, volunteer or campaign for CLIC Sargent, we’ve got everything you need to succeed.Read more about Join our fight