- All entries must be accompanied by a valid entry form - whether an online submission or postal entry. Please paperclip the entry form to your design and do not use staples if you are sending it in the post
- The competition is open to anyone in the UK aged 4-16
- All postal entries must be on A4 paper (either portrait or landscape). Please do not fold
- The closing date is Monday 12 November 2012. Late entries will not be accepted
- The winner will be notified by Friday 16 November 2012 and their entry will be available to use on www.clicsargent.org.uk/ecard by Tuesday 20 November 2012
- All postal entries must be sent to: Amy White, Christmas eCard competition,
CLIC Sargent, Abbey Wood Business Park, Filton, Bristol, BS34 7JU
- All artwork must be original and must not have been previously published or printed in any form
- In entering this competition you automatically agree to the rules and Terms and Conditions as indicated here
- CLIC Sargent is unable to return any entries. All entries and reproduction rights will become the property of CLIC Sargent
- CLIC Sargent reserves the right not to award a prize if the judges are not satisfied with the standard of entries
- All entries are submitted at the owners’ risk. CLIC Sargent cannot be held responsible for any damage or loss to entries in transit.
Please make sure you read our Terms and Conditions before submitting your design entry for our eCard competition.