We can only create our havens for families living with cancer with your vital help. Please donate today and for every pound you donate, Crerar Hotels Trust will match your donation upto the value of £425,000.
CLIC Sargent Homes from Home are havens for parents and families during treatment, reducing the financial cost and emotional strain of cancer so that families can stay together during the toughest times.
Support our fundraising appeal to relocate our Scotland Homes from Home to remain close to new paediatric oncology wards.
How your money will help
- £5 could pay for bathroom items such as a cosy bathroom towel. CLIC Sargent love providing beautiful white towels to our Home from Home guests. Reassuringly clean and fresh after the long journey to access treatment.
- £10 could create a playroom and teenage space with age appropriate books and toys.
- £35 could pay for kitchen items such as a toaster. Hot buttered toast is one of the best comfort foods. When your child has cancer simple things like a good toaster in a CLIC Sargent Home from Home makes a huge difference
- £289 could buy a washing machine for the laundry room, which is always in high demand with our resident families.
- £735 could enable a family to stay at our Home from Home for an average of 33 days, near the Edinburgh children’s hospital.
- £4,567 could create a homely vibe through the furnishings and décor in each family's living space
- £9,884 could create a warm welcome and additional support for families as they adjust to life away from home by funding a part time House manager for six months
- £50,615 could create one of nine en-suite family bedrooms with the capacity for four guests
As a charity, we rely solely on voluntary income. We need you. Join our fight for young lives against cancer and donate now to help us raise £155,000 to relocate our Home from Home in Scotland.
For more information and other ways to support the appeal, please contact Jessica Dallyn at firstname.lastname@example.org.