We hope this Supporter Charter will prove our commitment to providing exceptional standards of supporter care.
- We will keep costs to a minimum.
- We are a member of the Fundraising Regulator. We will take all complaints seriously. We will respond within 15 working days and investigate thoroughly. We will fix any faults quickly and accurately and apologise where we have made a mistake.
- We will provide opportunities for you to feedback on the service you have received and we will use this feedback to improve our service.
- We will thank you for your support (unless you don't want us to), keep you updated about our work and let you know what your donations have made possible.
- We will communicate with you in the ways that you prefer and, if these change, adapt them to suit your needs. As a supporter of CLIC Sargent you can amend your communication preferences easily, using our contact preferences form.
- We will treat any personal information and donations you provide in a safe, secure, sensitive and confidential way. We will not sell or swap your details with any other organisations.