You'll start your epic challenge in Ben Nevis, Scotland on Saturday morning, then head south to climb Scafell Pike in the Lake District on Saturday night and finish with an early morning ascent of Snowdon in Wales on Sunday.
Your aim is to complete all three peaks in just 24 hours.
Highlights of this event include:
- Guiding on all three peaks by qualified mountain leaders
- Trekking 42k in distance and 3,000 metres up
- Taking part in a tough event with a big sense of achievement
Join Team CLIC Sargent
Sign up today! The registration fee for this event is just £99 per person. Once registered we ask you to commit to raising a minimum sponsorship of £600 for CLIC Sargent.
£570 could provide a CLIC Sargent Play Specialist for one week who work with the children and teenagers to help them understand their radiotherapy treatment.
Don't worry if you can't make September
If the 15 - 17 September dates don't suit you, that's no problem. Our preferred tour operator, Maximum Adventure, runs the Three Peaks Challenge every weekend (Friday to Sunday) between May and October. To find out more about the challenge, please visit the official Maximum Adventure website.
We’re here for you
When you take on a challenge for us, we tailor our fundraising and training support specifically to you. Tell us what you need and we’ll get on it. By joining Team CLIC Sargent, you’re helping to make a difference for children and young people with cancer. The least we can do is show you how much we appreciate it.
- You'll have free access to our new online training zone
- We'll send you a snazzy CLIC Sargent t-shirt
- We’ll shower you with advice, ideas and materials to get the money rolling in, and if you ever need us we’re only a phone call away.
Find out more
If you have any questions or simply want to know more about this challenge then get in touch on 0845 124 1188 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.