382K of cycling that will take you through many traditional Vietnamese villages, following gorgeous streams and rivers, passing paddy fields and adjacent to stunning mountains. Few locals will have seen foreigners cycling past and their interest and hospitality will spur on even the most tired cyclist.
You’ll cross the border into Cambodia and push on to the world famous temple site of Angkor Wat – arguably one of most fascinating wonders of the world! Built from 879 – 1191AD by the Khmer civilisation, Angkor Wat represents one of mankind’s most astonishing architectural achievements and is certainly the jewel in Cambodia’s crown.
Join Team CLIC Sargent
Sign up today for just a £399 registration fee (plus airport tax and fuel surcharge of £250).
Once registered, you can choose one of the following options:
- Pledge to raise a minimum of £3,100 in sponsorship for children and young people with cancer.
- Self fund the challenge by paying the balance of £1,550 yourself. We kindly ask you to raise as much sponsorship as you can.
For alternative dates, please visit the official Global Adventure Challenges website.
We're here for you
When you take on a challenge for us, we tailor our fundraising and training support specifically to you. Tell us what you need and we’ll get on it. By joining Team CLIC Sargent, you’re helping to make a difference for children and young people with cancer. The least we can do is show you how much we appreciate it.
- You'll have free access to our new online training zone
- We'll send you a snazzy CLIC Sargent cycling jersey
- We’ll shower you with advice, ideas and materials to get the money rolling in, and if you ever need us we’re only a phone call away.