Terms and conditions
(1) The CLIC Sargent (“Promoter”) prize draw (the "Promotion") is open to residents of the United Kingdom (England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland) aged 18 and over except employees and their immediate families of CLIC Sargent, Scentsy, their agents or anyone professionally connected to the Promotion.
(2) The Promotion is made up of one prize draws. The promotion opens at 9 am on Wednesday 5 April 2017 and the closing date for receipt of all entries is 9 am on Monday 10 April 2017.
(3) There will be one winner of the draw, selected at random by CLIC Sargent.
(4) To enter, participants must ‘Like’ the Facebook post related to the prize draw. The participants' details available on Facebook will only be used to send the Winner their prize – the Winner will not be added to additional CLIC Sargent mailing lists without the Winners’ consent.
(5) All participants who meet the criteria and entry process for the draw set out above will be placed into the prize draw.
(6) Only one entry in each draw per person. Multiple entries will not be accepted. Only the first entry made by a participant will be accepted.
(7) The entry instructions form part of the terms. By entering, you agree to accept and be bound by the terms.
(8) No third party or bulk entries. If it becomes apparent that either a participant or household is using any means to circumvent this condition such as, and without limitation, multiple reproduced or computer generated entries, fraudulently falsifying data, acting fraudulently or dishonestly in the opinion of the Promoter or otherwise acting in violation of these terms, these participants will be disqualified and any prize entitlement will be void.
(9) No responsibility can be accepted for entries that are incomplete, corrupted, delayed, wrongly delivered, or not received for whatever reason.
(10) The prize is one ‘Sebastian the Superbuddy’ teddy bear donated by Scentsy. The prize-winner will be the first participant that meets the entry criteria, to be randomly selected by CLIC Sargent (the "Winner").
(11) The “Winner” will be entitled to the prize stated above. CLIC Sargent will pay the delivery cost for the prize.
(12) There is no cash or alternative to the prizes stated.
(13) The Promoter reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value should circumstances outside its control make this necessary.
(14) CLIC Sargent decision is final and binding. No correspondence will be entered into.
(15) The “Winner” agrees to take part in the Promotion at his/her own risk and CLIC Sargent accepts no liability with regard to such prize whatsoever. The Promoter will have no liability in relation to the conduct neither of the Winner nor in connection with any circumstances outside its control with respect to the prize once delivered to the Winner. The Winner will be subject to the policies and terms and conditions of any and all third parties involved in the fulfilment of the prize. Any terms and conditions applicable to the prize have been provided to the fullest extent possible.
(16) The Winner must abide by CLIC Sargent’s terms and conditions, which form part of the prize.
(17) The sale, transfer or exchange of any part of the prize is strictly prohibited. Any attempt to sell, transfer or exchange any element of the prize will result in the prize being withdrawn by the Promoter and the prize will be declared null and void.
(18) The Winner will be contacted by Facebook message after the closing date to inform them that they have won. The winner will be required to supply their postal address which will only be used for the purpose of sending the prize. Their prize will then be sent by post thereafter.
(19) If CLIC Sargent cannot contact the Winner via Facebook message within two days, the Promoter reserves the right to conduct a redraw using an independent party.
(20) The Winner, if requested, agrees to participate in related publicity accompanying or resulting from the Promotion without further recompense. By entering this Promotion, the Winner grants the Promoter the absolute and irrevocable right and permission to use, publish, publicly display, perform, transmit, exhibit and reproduce their name, statements, video, voice, recordings, interviews, photographs or other visual or audible representations or likeness, in whole or in part, individually or in conjunction with other material, including without limitation, text, photographs or images in any medium (whether now known or hereafter invented) including, but not limited to the internet and other electronic and social media and for any and all purposes, publicity, promotion, packaging and trade throughout the world without restriction as to manner, frequency or duration of use or any other purpose whatsoever in connection with this Promotion or in connection with the marketing of the products of the Promoter, or otherwise.
(21) The Promoter reserves the right to cancel, amend, withdraw, terminate or temporarily suspend this Promotion in the event of any unforeseen circumstances or technical reason outside its reasonable control, with no liability to any entrants or third parties but will use all reasonable endeavours to avoid consumer disappointment.
(22) The application and interpretation of these terms and conditions shall be governed by the law of England and Wales and the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction in relation to any dispute concerning them.
(23) The Promoter is CLIC Sargent, No. 1 Farriers Yard, Assembly London, 77-85 Fulham Palace Road, London, W6 8JA
(24) This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook. By participating you hereby release and hold harmless Facebook from any and all liability associated with this promotion.
(25) Entrants are providing information to CLIC Sargent and not to Facebook.