Looking for a place
Tough Mudder events are happening right across the country. Sign up now for a guaranteed charity place in the following events:
- London West - Weekend one (28 April), weekend two (5 and 6 May)
- Midlands - Weekend one (12 May), weekend two (19 and 20 May)
- Scotland - 16 and 17 June
- London North - 7 and 8 July
- Yorkshire - 28 and 29 July
- South West - 18 and 19 August
- North West - 8 and 9 September
- London South - Weekend one (22 September), weekend two (29 and 30 September)
The registration fee for a guaranteed charity place is just £40 and we ask that you pledge to raise a minimum of £250 in sponsorship to support children and young people with cancer, and their families.
£250 could pay for seven families to stay overnight in a CLIC Sargent Home from Home.
Already got a place?
Have you already signed up and secured your own place in Tough Mudder? You can still join our team and support young cancer patients. There is no minimum sponsorship if you have your own place, we just ask you to raise what you can.
If you do get a place through the event organisers please fill out a registration form on the specific event page above so that we can send a running vest and fundraising pack.
Find out more
To find out how you can take part in Tough Mudder with CLIC Sargent, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call the Sports and Challenge Events Team on 0845 602 4770.