Summit an incredible 24 peaks in the Lake District in just 24 hours and raise funds for young people with cancer.
Sign up to this exciting Lake District challenge. It is one of the most beautiful areas in the UK, filled with breathtaking mountains and valleys – and is the perfect backdrop to this awesome challenge.
The days will be long and the trekking tough, but the rewards of hiking into the heart of this amazing National Park and the accomplishment of conquering 24 peaks will make your efforts worthwhile.
Your aim is to conquer 24 peaks in just 24 hours.
Join Team CLIC Sargent
Sign up today for just a £75 registration fee.
Once registered, you can choose one of the following options:
- Pledge to raise a minimum of £730 in sponsorship for children and young people with cancer.
- Self fund the challenge by paying the registration fee plus balance of £365 yourself. We kindly ask you to raise as much sponsorship as you can.
We're here for you
When you take on a challenge for us, we tailor our fundraising and training support specifically to you. Tell us what you need and we’ll get on it. By joining Team CLIC Sargent, you’re helping to make a difference for children and young people with cancer. The least we can do is show you how much we appreciate it.
- You'll have free access to our new online training zone
- We'll send you a snazzy CLIC Sargent t-shirt
- We’ll shower you with advice, ideas and materials to get the money rolling in, and if you ever need us we’re only a phone call away.
Find out more
If you have any questions or simply want to know more about this challenge then get in touch on 0845 124 1188 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org