Do you want to join the fight for young lives against cancer? Are you looking for an exciting opportunity to learn and develop in the third sector? Do you want to take ownership of a project and have real impact? Then the CLIC Sargent Voluntary Internship Programme could be for you.
Applications for the 2017 Voluntary Internship Programme are now closed. New internship roles will be announced at the end of June 2018.
CLIC Sargent offers all interns on the scheme:
- Responsibility for an exciting project which will add value to both the charity and your CV
- Supportive line management and one-to-one support and supervision
- A range of personal development opportunities, including CV and presentation skills training, ongoing career guidance and job shadowing opportunities
- Access to training and development courses specific to your project, including our online e-learning package
- Access to CLIC Sargent’s internal vacancies
Our internship scheme runs each year from September to December, with new and exciting projects being created every year.
Find out more
For general enquiries or to find out more about the CLIC Sargent Voluntary Internship Programme, please contact our team on: firstname.lastname@example.org.