It promises to be a fantastic day for parents of babies, toddlers and expectant parents with lots of fun, ideas and support.
The event includes:
- Free entry, with free goody bags for the first 150 visitors
- Free taster sessions from a range of local baby and toddler activity providers including Baby Senses and Toddle Talk.
- Lots of free children’s activities such as: crafts, colouring, a play area and games to enjoy
- Refreshment area serving cake and a cuppa (breast and bottle feeding are welcome)
- Free parking, baby changing facilities and space for larger buggies!
Ann Lay, Baby Fair organiser and owner of Baby Senses, said: “Last year was such a success and the event has grown year on year.
"We hope to raise as much as possible through a raffle for CLIC Sargent.”
CLIC Sargent Fundraising Manager Daisy Turner said: “We are very grateful to Ann and her team for choosing to support CLIC Sargent for what looks to be a great event for all the family."
The Baby Fair takes place on Saturday 17 October from 10am to 2pm at:
Kesgrave Community and Conference Centre
Twelve Acre Approach
Find out more