You’ll finish back where you started for a hero’s welcome as you cross the finish line. There is range of distances available:
- The big 60k route - If you are looking for a real challenge then this is the route for you.
- 40k route - If you feel the 60k challenge is just a little too far then this route would suit you perfectly. This route is still a hugely rewarding challenge to complete.
- 20k route - Suitable for all ages and great for walking with in a group of family or friends. This route takes you through some of the picturesque villages of West Sussex as well as some of the beautiful South Downs.
- 10k route - Get a taste of the Just Walk Event and take part in this great family day out.
- Full event plans and support prior to the event and during
- Free t-shirt after completion of the walk
- Safety staff throughout the event
- Training and fundraising advice
- A medical team at every power station en-route
- Various food options depending what distance you’ve chosen
- Power stations along the walk - with snacks and drinks
- Clearly marked route
- Loads of family fun at the start and finish location.
Join Team CLIC Sargent
Sign up today for Just Walk and go the extra mile for children and young people with cancer.
The registration fee for each distance are as follows:
- 60k challenge - £69 for adults
- 40k challenge - £59 for adults
- 20k challenge - £39 for over 16’s and £15 for under 16’s
- 10k challenge – £19 for over 16’s and £5 for under 16’s
Join the team for access to our new online training zone where you can find training guides, top tips on your kit essentials and get all your questions answered.
Help is on hand, so don't worry.
We're only a phone call away and in addition to our initial fundraising pack, we'll send you regular e-newsletters bursting with fundraising ideas and training tips.
With your enthusiasm and motivation you'll be well on your way to reaching your goal.
Find out more
To find out more about taking part in Just Walk, please contact the CLIC Sargent Challenge Events team on 0845 124 1188 or email: email@example.com.
Go the extra mile for children and young people with cancer.