Get ready to trek 25 miles along the most remarkable Roman monument in the country.
Hadrian’s Wall cuts through Northumberland National Park which does not disappoint when it comes to stunning scenery or fascinating history.
You’ll start at Lanercost Priory and head towards Brocolitia, exploring some ruins along the way for the perfect weekend adventure.
Join Team CLIC Sargent
Sign up today for just a £75 registration fee.
Once registered, you can choose one of the following options:
- Pledge to raise a minimum of £510 in sponsorship for young people with cancer.
- Self fund the challenge by paying the balance of £255 yourself. We kindly ask you to raise as much sponsorship as you can.
If the above date doesn't suit you, sign up now for the same event in September 2018.
We're here for you
When you take on a challenge for us, we tailor our fundraising and training support specifically to you. Tell us what you need and we’ll get on it. By joining Team CLIC Sargent, you’re helping to make a difference for children and young people with cancer. The least we can do is show you how much we appreciate it.
- You'll have free access to our new online training zone
- We'll send you a snazzy CLIC Sargent t-shirt
- We’ll shower you with advice, ideas and materials to get the money rolling in, and if you ever need us we’re only a phone call away
Find out more
If you have any questions or simply want to know more about this challenge then get in touch on 0845 602 4770 or email: email@example.com