Join us as we trek to the top of Wales to conquer Mount Snowdon at an elevation of 3,560ft.
The trail to the summit is the Pyg Track, which starts at the top of Pen y Pass and rises steadily with the imposing Crib Goch directly above. As the path gradually rises you are privy to amazing views down to Glaslyn far below. You will then continue to zig zag up until reaching the monolith which opens up dramatic views as far as Anglesey; from here it’s just a short walk to the summit.
Join Team CLIC Sargent
Sign up today for just a £75 registration fee.
Once registered, you can choose one of the following options:
- Pledge to raise a minimum of £420 in sponsorship for children and young people with cancer.
- Self fund the challenge by paying the balance of £210 yourself. We kindly ask you to raise as much sponsorship as you can.
We're here for you
When you take on a challenge for us, we tailor our fundraising and training support specifically to you. Tell us what you need and we’ll get on it. By joining Team CLIC Sargent, you’re helping to make a difference for children and young people with cancer. The least we can do is show you how much we appreciate it.
- You'll have free access to our new online training zone
- We'll send you a snazzy CLIC Sargent t-shirt
- We’ll shower you with advice, ideas and materials to get the money rolling in, and if you ever need us we’re only a phone call away.
Find out more
If you have any questions or simply want to know more about this challenge then get in touch on 0845 124 1188 or email firstname.lastname@example.org