JustGiving is CLIC Sargent's preferred online fundraising site because it's easy to set up and offers lots of helpful tools to make sure your fundraising is as successful as possible. They have lots of hints and tips to make your fundraising go further - you can even set up your own text to donate code to share with people who don't have cash on them when you're fundraising.
JustGiving sends your donations straight to CLIC Sargent and reclaims Gift Aid automatically on your behalf. Gift Aid adds 25% to every donation if you are a UK tax payer, meaning that your fundraising can go even further in stopping cancer destroying young lives.
For more information on Gift Aid, please visit our Gift Aid FAQs page.
Spread the word on social media
Social media is a great tool to promote your event, share your news and stories. It's fast and free and can increase your fundraising total by engaging with all your friends and family about the great fundraising you're doing.
- Post on Twitter, Instagram and Facebook and tell all your friends and family what you're doing and why. And don't forget to tag in CLIC Sargent
- Post a link to your online fundraising page.
- If you're running an event, create a Facebook event and invite all your friends and family
- Update your fundraising status to let everyone know what you're doing - remember to share your online giving page
- Share your fundraising news, milestones and updates with your friends and family and let them know how much work you're putting into your fundraising.
- Follow businesses and important people in your community - it could be a great introduction and opportunity for fundraising and donations
- Mention @CLIC_Sargent and use the hashtag #younglivesvscancer - we love seeing your tweets and fundraising updates.
- Share your preparation and fundraising photos with your followers to show your friends and family what a great job you're doing
- Remember to tag @clicsargent and use hashtags so your photos and messages reach more people, including #younglivesvscancer
- You can buy CLIC Sargent merchandise to pose in your selfies.
Get in touch
If you need any support setting up fundraising online, please contact our supporter engagement team on 0300 330 0803 (option 2) or email firstname.lastname@example.org.