The first Bike for Young Lives challenge is an amazing 450K ride through two of South East Asia’s most fascinating countries.
The challenge starts in Vietnam’s Ho Chi Minh City and finishes at the world heritage site of Angkor Wat in Cambodia. Along the way you will experience breath taking scenery, ancient temples and the warmth of the local people.
It will be a journey full of fun, friendship and incredible support as people of all ages and from all walks of life challenge themselves for an amazing cause. This fantastic challenge is a great opportunity to get fit, lose weight and have an experience of a lifetime, all whilst raising significant funds for children and young people with cancer.
Sign up today and for just a £299 registration fee.
Once registered, you can choose one of the following options:
- Pledge to raise a minimum of £3,300 in sponsorship for children and young people with cancer.
- Self fund the challenge by paying the balance of £1,550 yourself. We kindly ask you to raise as much sponsorship as you can.
All funds raised by the challenge will be divided equally between the three charities - CLIC Sargent, Teenage Cancer Trust and Children with Cancer.
The specialist tour operator for the event is Dream Challenges who are bonded with the Civil Aviation Authority ATOL number 10456.
- Cycle 450K with stunning views and friendly locals
- Explore Angkor Wat, an ancient city embraced by tree roots
- Meet and cycle with people all raising money for the same cause - young lives against cancer.
We're here for you
When you take on a challenge for us, we tailor our fundraising and training support specifically to you. Tell us what you need and we’ll get on it. By joining Team CLIC Sargent, you’re helping to make a difference for children and young people with cancer. The least we can do is show you how much we appreciate it.
- You'll have free access to our new online training zone
- We'll send you a snazzy CLIC Sargent cycling jersey
- We’ll shower you with advice, ideas and materials to get the money rolling in, and if you ever need us we’re only a phone call away.
Find out more
If you have any questions or simply want to know more about this challenge then get in touch on 0845 124 1188 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.