Highlights of Bristol and Somerset’s season of giving
- 3 December - the Nailsea Lions Club toured from 3 December a genuine Christmas Float around Nailsea, Backwell and Long Ashton
- 3 December - There was a Christmas party at CLIC House in Bristol, one of CLIC Sargent's Homes From Home
- 4 December - The Nailsea Army Cadets took on an incredible 24 hour static bike ride
- 5 December - Emma Clark held an exciting Christmas Charity Day at the village hall in Stratton-on-the-Fosse
- 5 December - A fabulous Great Gatsby Ball, organised by Suzanne Weeks, in Haselbury Plucknett, near Crewkerne
- 7 December - A Christmas Concert at the Standerwick Centre in Frome, courtesy of the Rotary Club of Frome.
- 11 December - Department for Work and Pensions held dress down days and turkey roll days
- 18 December - A Christmas Jumper day at Victoria Park Primary School in Bristol
CLIC Sargent Area Fundraising Manager Victoria Williams said: “We’ve had such a fun line up of events in Bristol and Somerset, and it was fantastic to see people coming together from across the community.
“It’s been great to see how they all got on, and the amount raised is amazing – over £18,000. Everyone involved should feel really proud of themselves; thank you Bristol and Somerset.”
Find out more
To find out how you can organise your own event for CLIC Sargent please contact CLIC Sargent Area Fundraising Manager Victoria Williams on 0117 311 2620 or email: email@example.com.